Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Daily Post - Jan 25 2011

Weight –380.8 Meh
Mood – Pretty good today.  A little annoyed at points, but mostly okay.
Pain Level -Really really sore in the AM but it got better through the day. started at 7 and ending on a 3.

Breakfast –
Silk Soy Milk - Light Chocolate, 1.5 cup
Slim Fast 3-2-1 - Milk Chocolate Powder, 1 scoop
Unsweetened Applesauce Snack Cups, 4 oz (113g) snack cup

Snack1 -
Meijer Flour Tortilla - Soft Taco Shell, 1 tortilla
Aldi Foods - Happy Farms Finely Shredded Mexican Style Four Cheese, 1/8 cup

Lunch -
Mcdonalds - Hamburger Happy Meal - Hamburger and Apple Dippers - No Caramel - Water, 1 Happy Meal

Snack2 -None.  I wasn't home.

Dinner -
Generic - Grilled Sirlion Steak,
Dole - Spring Mix Salad (Bagged), 3 ounces
Peppers - Sweet, yellow, raw, 0.5 pepper, large (3-3/4" long, 3" dia)
Cucumber - With peel, raw, 1 cup slices
Salad dressing - Italian dressing, 3 tbsp
Meijer - Garlic Dinner Rolls, 1 roll

Dessert –None I got busy

Drinks -2 liters of water.  1 of them was faux tea. oh and a kid-sized diet coke with the happy meal.

Exercise -Cleaning up the bedroom for about 45 minutes.

Vitamin taken? *sigh* I forgot.

Meds taken? yes, though I still don't have my BP med or muscle relaxer.

I know I know, I'm posting really late.  I spent most of today doing things I wanted to do and things I needed to do.  I was sore when I woke up so I skipped the morning yoga but I counted the cleaning up of the bedroom and the laundry I did as exercise.  I did get my nails done today and I got a happy meal while I was out in attempt to get a My Little Pony toy for a friend of mine who collects them, but it was a major fail.  :(

After I got home I worked on some jewelry making.  I made something for a friend who's birthday is on Friday, and worked on a few other pieces that I had started.  Hopefully I can have enough work put together so that I can sell it in the Farmer's Market over the summer.  I put George Carlin video up on Netflix and let it play while I worked.

And now, it's time for bed.  Dinner wasn't much special.  Just steaks and salad and a roll.  I had beef and hubby had pork both cooked on the George Foreman grill.  I love that thing.

I have a dog foot-warmer.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment