Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Daily Post - Jan 26 2011

Weight –380.1
Mood –Bleh
Pain Level -Not high.  Maybe a 3 most of the day.

Breakfast –Silk Soy Milk - Light Chocolate, 1.5 cup   
Slim Fast 3-2-1 - Milk Chocolate Powder, 1 scoop   
Red Grapes - Red Seedless Grapes, 1 cup (151g)   

Snack1 - 6 squares chicago-style thin crust cheese pizza

Lunch - Red Grapes - Red Seedless Grapes, 1 cup (151g)   

Snack2 - Slim Fast - 3-2-1 Double-Dutch Chocolate Snack Bar, 1 Bar

Dinner -Kroger - Oyster Crackers, 76 crackers
Beef & Barely Soup, 2 serving

Dessert – None

Drinks -2 liters of water, 1 of which had faux tea and a 20 oz bottle of water.

Exercise -10 minutes of standing poses yoga in the AM and an hour's worth (total) of cleaning.

Vitamin taken? - I will take it once this is posted.

Meds taken? -Yes.  I can't wait until Friday so I can get my BP med refill and the muscle relaxer.

Today was not a good day food wise.  My boss decided to order pizza for everyone due to us reaching a goal of total requests pending (under 300) and of course I have to be a team player and have some pizza.  Pizza is one of my weaknesses.  It's one of my favorite foods.  And I really can't just eat a peice or two.  It's annoying.  So I ended up eating some and pretty much blew the day.

Then something really strange happened when I got home.  I had planned to try and do some more yoga to make up for my food faux pas today, but my body had other plans.  My body decided it just wanted to crash.  I got home, put Ranger on his tie-out to potty and loaded the dishwasher.  I brought him in and played with him a bit then I sat down to the computer in the office to try and figure out how the hell to count the damn pizza (since it wasn't anywhere in the food tracking app and I couldn't find any info to add it manually.) and my body just decided to shut down.  I was trying to post a Facebook status complaining about the pizza and the text was total gibberish.  Something like "qgu fof mp vppx yacw rp pedier paizer!@#>1", and then I blacked out for a minute.  I managed to delete the gibberish, post something only partly more coherant and then I dragged my butt to bed, (called the dog in with me) and crashed, fully dressed on the bed.  Ranger jumped up on the bed with me and laid down in my husband's spot (Hubby was still at work teaching.)

A little while later I woke up with shaking chills.  Ranger got up and snuggled closer to me as if trying to keep me warm and I managed to cover up.  I'd set myself a timer so that I would get up in time to get Jason from work.  It didn't matter how much I tried to burrow myself with the dog in the blanket, I still had shaking chills until I got up.  I slept for an hour and a half.

I got up after that and unloaded & reloaded the dishwasher and set out frozen soup to defrost for dinner.  I took Ranger with me to pick up Jason and we got home and ate and of course now, when I should be going to sleep, I'm not sleepy.  *sigh* Such is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment