Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Daily Post - Jan 27 2011 - College applications are rough

Weight –381.8 I went back up.  NOT Happy about any of that.
Mood –Started out tired.  Was tired and drained most of the day and then went straight to frustration and desperation.
Pain Level -Really not bad today.  Had some aches which brought my level up to 5 in the afternoon but it quieted down by the time I got home.

Breakfast –Meijer - Unsweetened Applesauce Cups, 4 -oz cup   
Slim Fast - 3-2-1 - Chewy Chocolate Crisp Meal Bar, 1 bar

Snack1 -Ate breakfast too late in the morning so I didn't eat a snack before lunch

Lunch -Slim Fast 3 2 1 - Chocolate Peanut Caramel Meal Bar, 1 bar   
Meijer - Unsweetened Applesauce Cups, 4 -oz cup   
Doritos - Nacho Cheese Chips 1.75oz, 1.75 oz (49.6)

Snack2 -Aqua Full - Berry Bliss, 1 Pouch

Dinner -Chicken alphabet soup, 2 serving(s)    

Dessert – Meijer - Unsweetened Applesauce Cups, 4 -oz cup 

Drinks -2 liters of faux tea, the water with the Aqua Full and another tall glass of faux tea which I think was 24 oz.

Exercise -No, I felt like crap most of the day and just wasn't up to it.

Vitamin taken? -I will do it after this post.  I always forget.

Meds taken? -yes, with the usual exclusions right now.  I cannot wait until I can get my meds filled tomorrow.

Today has been a load of stress and annoyance.  Between stress at my job, stress over some upcoming events (that are too complicated to get into right now), and stress over my application to Illinois State University, *tries not to tear hair out* yeah....It's a miracle that I haven't had to be taken away in the damn straight jacket tonight. 

The biggest problem with this application?  I have to write a personal academic statement.  500 or so word of me trying to sell myself to the school.  Yeah, I have had low self-esteem my entire damn life.  I HATE writing about myself that isn't journaling or blogging to the point where I don't have to impress anyone.  Thankfully, I have a few friends on Facbook who are willing to help me edit/revise so that it doesn't read like complete drivel. 

Hopefully I'll have the application submitted tomorrow.  Then, comes the waiting.

Dinner tonight was a basic crockpot chicken soup.  Frozen veggies + chicken I snipped into smaller peices with kitchen scissors, + canned fat-free low sodium chicken broth + spices cooked on low all day.  An hour before serving I dumped in half a box of alphabet pasta.  Yummy, simple and filling which was what I needed.

Also a note about the damn doritos I ate.  I needed something salty. The really annoying thing about slim-fast is that it's all sweet.  There is no salty/savory in it except what you have for dinner or snacks.  It was getting to me and the vending machine at work was empty of most things except those, potato chips and candy bars.  I find myself wondering when the sun chips and baked lays are coming back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment