Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Daily Post - Jan 22 2011

Weight – 385.2 lbs Wow, I lost .4 of a pound. *sarcasm* Wow I'm moving right along. *grumble*
Mood – Woke up feeling crabby and spent a good portion of the day napping and generally being a lazy-ass.

Pain Level - Started out at 6 when I woke up which probably contributed to the crabby mood. After the long nap through most of the afternoon, it dropped down to 4.

Breakfast – Slim fast shake made with 1 scoop powder and 8 oz light chocolate soy milk (Silk brand), 1 small ready-to-eat container of unsweetened applesauce.
Lunch - Slim fast shake made with 1 scoop powder and 12 oz light chocolate soy milk (Silk brand), 1 small ready-to-eat container of unsweetened applesauce.
Dinner - 2 servings of taco soup* re-heated from freezer with about a half-cup of oyster crackers
Snacks – 1 slim fast snack bar, 2 raspberry mocha cafe squares, 1 small ready-to-eat container of unsweetened applesauce
Dessert – Dole (not Del Monte as I thought yesterday) Apple Cinnamon Fruit Crisp cup
Drinks - close to 4 liters of water. Some with Aqua-full and most with crystal-light fake tea with lemon

Exercise - None :( Too cold and in too much pain. Also, too freaking tired.

Vitamin taken? No, forgot again.

Meds taken? Mostly. I took everything but my BP med and the new muscle relaxer because I found out this morning that we cannot afford to pick them up until I get paid on the 28th. *head desk*


Let's face it. Today sucked. I woke up late, was cranky, hadn't lost any real weight to speak of, was so tired I fell back to sleep for a good 3 hours and then spent the rest of the day either doodling around on my iphone or playing Final Fantasy 13. I've been depressed, though I feel okay now. Managed to keep calorie consumption to 1748-ish calories. Just under 1800.

*EDIT: Forgot to link the recipe that inspired dinner.  Sometime last week or the week before I made taco soup based off of this recipe from the blog A Year of Slow Cooking which is totally awesome and everyone who owns a crock pot needs to look at this blog.  (And if you don't own a crock pot, you should. And then you should read this blog.)  I made a few tweaks.  I used frozen corn instead of canned (lower in sodium since I'm hypertensive), and I used a mix of random dried beans we had in the house. (Trying to use them up.) and I used mild organic salsa instead of the canned tomatoes.  It turned out really well but was more like a stew than a soup becuase the beans soaked up almost all the broth.  Whoops.  It was still good though.  It's very filling.

I did some looking around the App Store and I found a Yoga-pose app that allows you to make your own program of poses with as many as you want. I may try to play with this and see if I can start doing some of the poses that don't require kneeling or standing on one leg.

Edit: I should add that I've been using the app MyFitnessPal on my iPhone to track my calorie intake.  You can make a profile online at http://www.myfitnesspal.com and if you download the app (The app is free for iPhone and iPod touch) and sign in with your profile any data you enter on the mobile device will sync with your account. (as long as you can connect to the net.) One of these days I'll write a post about the various food-tracking apps I've tried and how I feel they are helpful and not-so-helpful.

Going to bed now.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment